Sunday, April 12, 2020

Assignment 2: humans of LBCC

As I mentioned earlier, one of the things I enjoy is art. This time of social distancing has been difficult, but it has given me more time to practice my creativity. I also recently got some new art supplies which I have little experience using, so I have more to work on.

Life as a college student has not actually been very different from high school. The classes are harder and more strict, but other than that it is very similar. I do not have a major yet, because I am technically still a junior in high school. I think when I do graduate, I am going to major in photography.

These past few weeks have been difficult, as most of photojournalism involves walking around near people. I am curious to see how I find ways to overcome these new challenges, while staying safe during these difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment